Why Buy With us?
Elevation Realty knows that buying a home in the metro Atlanta real estate market is likely the biggest financial decision a family will ever make. We are well versed in the complicated issues and decisions involved in purchasing your new home. This makes Elevation Realty the ideal choice to guide and protect you during this process; having an experienced Atlanta Realtor® on your side to navigate the real estate market is imperative.
As your Atlanta real estate agent, Elevation Realty’s goal is to help you purchase the right house at the right price in Gwinnett, Walton, north Fulton, Forsyth, or Dekalb counties. Since the buyers agent’s commission is paid by the seller of your new home, our expertise is a free service for you as a home buyer. We will work with you to determine your target location based on your needs, and then we will canvas the area to locate the best homes for you to view. Once you have chosen your new home, Elevation Realty will negotiate the best price and terms possible for you, while keeping you informed and involved in the process. Elevation Realty will be watching out for your interests from your first contact with us through closing on your new metro Atlanta home.
As your Elevation Realty Realtor®, We will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria. We will set up a customized internet search which will email you when properties that match your specifications become available.
- Guide you through the entire process, from finding homes in Gwinnett, Walton, Fulton, Forsyth, or Dekalb counties, to getting the best financing, to arranging your home inspection and scheduling closing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home. As a metro Atlanta real estate expert, we help people negotiate and make home purchase decisions every day. We can help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local metro Atlanta real estate market area. Not just about homes for sale, but about schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
Let us help you find your Gwinnett, Walton, Fulton, Forsyth, or Dekalb county dream home and assure your best interests are protected throughout the entire process. Feel free to call or email with any questions you may have at any time.
Homes For Sale
Here’s why you should use Elevation Realty for your Gwinnett County and northeast Atlanta, Georgia real estate search:
- No need to sign up or sign in – simply click and start your search.
- Full access to the Georgia MLS – in addition to the Atlanta MLS, you’ll find all available properties for sale in Georgia listed here.
- Choose & combine your own search criteria: Search by map, price range, address, listing ID, city, property type and size, plus a whole range of other features – so you’ll only see the homes that meet your requirements.
- Get free email alerts of new listings – just register and let newly listed properties that match your criteria come straight into your inbox.
Start your Gwinnett and northeast Atlanta home search here:
- Gwinnett County Homes for Sale
- Walton County Homes for Sale
- DeKalb County Homes for Sale
- Forsyth County Homes for Sale
- Fulton County Homes for Sale
Before you look at your first Georgia House, an educated Georgia buyer knows how much money he or she has to spend. At the beginning of the home buying process determine how much money you can spend on the purchase of a new home, and if needed contact a mortgage lender to find out how much money you qualify to borrow. An Elevation Realty agent will be happy to recommend a preferred lender to assist you with your financing. Doing this first will save time in the search for your new Metro Atlanta home, since you will already know the price range in which you can search.
There are certain costs associated with the closing of a house. These costs are split between the buyer and the seller, as indicated in the sales contract. Closing costs for buyers typically range between 2-4% of the sales price of the home. Elevation Realty agents recommend talking with your lender to find out an estimate of the costs required to be paid at closing in addition to your down payment prior to viewing properties.
A home warranty protects you against the failure of built in systems and appliances which may occur in your home. The purchase of a warranty can be made by the buyer or seller. A home warranty that is purchased by the seller, on the buyer’s behalf, will usually go into effect at closing and will be for a term of one year. Under an average plan, systems such as central heating and air conditioning, electrical, plumbing, and major appliances are covered. However, there are many companies that provide home warranties, and coverage may vary depending on the plan provided. The cost can run from $300 to $600 annually, depending on the size of the home and coverage chosen. In addition to the cost of purchasing the policy there is usually a deductible paid when making a repair claim, this can range from $50 to $75. It is always important to closely review your own policy to understand what is covered. Ask you Elevation Realty agent about including a home warranty in your offer and which companies they recommend.
Are you relocating to this area? Looking for more information to help you find the right city and neighborhood for your family?
Our relocation guide includes the most up-to-date and vital information for people looking to move to our area.
Looking to buy a home in Gwinnett County, Walton County or northeast Atlanta, Georgia? Let us help you – it’s free!
Choosing and buying a new home is a huge decision, but you don’t have to do it alone. Our Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) will help you navigate the Atlanta and Georgia real estate markets and protect your interests during the entire process. We’ll help you avoid any pitfalls and buy the house that’s right for you at the right price. We’ll also advise you on financing your home to make the loan application an easy, stress-free process. Best of all, our Buyers Agent services are completely FREE of charge to you, because commissions are paid by the seller of your new home.